Northern Beaches Neurology now has a clinic at the new Northern Beaches Hospital (NBH) in Frenchs Forest. The new clinic, located on level 6 in the specialist section of the hospital, offers all the services of our Dee Why clinic in the ne...
news & research
Come and see us at our new clinic - Northern Beaches Hospital
What is a NCS, NCV, EEG, EMG and what on earth does a neurophysiology technician do?
It wouldn't be unusual for many of us to never have crossed paths with a neurologist - so when some of us end up ...
Northern Beaches Neurology leading the way in Nerve and Muscle Diagnostics and Ultrasounds
Dr Simon is the leading Australian neurologist in the use of nerve and muscle imaging to diagnose nerve and mus...
- Ultrasonography in Diagnosis of Peripheral Nerve Disease
- Why Audiology and Neurology work hand in hand
- Northern Beaches Neurology welcomes new Memory Psychologist
- Christmas & New Year Hours 2020/2021
- World Federation of Neurology Newsletter
- What is a Neurologist?
- Patient Feedback form
- Coronavirus Update at Northern Beaches Neurology as of the 10th September 2020
- Migraine Treatment Update
Northern Beaches Neurology is a specialist medical practice in Dee Why and a clinic located within Northern Beaches Hospital.Our team provides quality and comprehensive neurological care to the Northern Beaches Peninsula and Northern Sydney regions.