Everything you need to know about getting care at Northern Beaches Neurology.
- Neurologist Consultation
- Nerve Conduction Studies and EMG
- Botulinum toxin (Botox®), (Dysport®) or (Xeomin®) injections for migraine, spasticity, movement disorders and hyperhidrosis
- Diagnostic nerve and muscle ultrasound
- Ultrasound-guided nerve blocks
- Evoked Potentials
- Vestibular Function Tests
- Headache and migraine * It is a good idea to come to your neurologist with a Headache diary already started; download here: Headache diary NBN
- Tremor and Parkinson’s Disease
- Spine disorders
- Nerve injuries and neuropathy
- Epilepsy and seizures
- Dizziness and balance disorders
- Muscle disorders
- Multiple sclerosis and neuroinflammation
Please call reception on (02) 9982 2270 to book an appointment. Alternatively, please complete our online form and our staff will contact you to arrange an appointment time. If an urgent appointment is required please have your GP contact our team directly.
First consultations may take up to an hour and involve a comprehensive assessment and examination. At the end of the consultation, a plan of investigation and treatment will be discussed with you and a detailed report will be sent to your referring doctor.
Please bring the following to your appointment:
- Your doctor’s referral.
- A list of your medications including doses.
- All of your test results, including scans (bring films and reports) and blood tests.
We are now offering Telehealth appointments via our secure online system to those patients who can not make it into the clinic. This means we consult via a computer screen in our clinic and a screen in your home.
Please let our staff know you would like this option when you are booking.
AUSTRALIAN CHARTER OF HEALTH CARE RIGHTS
The Australian Charter of Healthcare Rights describes the rights of patients and other people using the Australian health system. These rights are essential to make sure that, wherever and whenever care is provided, it is of high quality and is safe. Click here to read…
If you would like to leave Northern Beaches Neurology feedback, please Click here and complete the online form and email to firstname.lastname@example.org