news & research
Neurological testing workshop for GPs; Tuesday 29th October
We are inviting all GP’s in our local area to join us for a neurological testing workshop this October- worth 4 Category 2 RACGP points
We have been asking our local GPs where their neurological interests lie and many have responded by asking for more information on neurological testing.
So we have decided to host a few workshops to demonstrate all the testing Northern Beaches Neurology offers.
If you are a GP and interested in a hands on workshop in neuro testing, (it’s also worth 4 Category 2 RACGP points if that is an incentive to join us) then drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date: Tuesday 29th October
Address: At our clinic in Dee Why
RSVP: email@example.com by the 18th October to secure a spot
Key Learning Outcomes:
1) Identify when to order an EEG, nerve conduction study, nerve ultrasound and vestibular function tests
2) Discuss the limitations of neurophysiological tests and how to interpret the findings
3) Help answer the question ‘should I refer to a neurologist or refer for a test first?’
RECENT POSTS & TIPS
- Headache Diary
- Sleep Deprived EEGs
- Neurological Testing Booklet
- Neurological testing workshop for GPs; Tuesday 29th October
- Experts in the world of Neurology
- Come and see us at our new clinic - Northern Beaches Hospital
- What is a NCS, NCV, EEG, EMG and what on earth does a neurophysiology technician do?
- Northern Beaches Neurology leading the way in Nerve and Muscle Diagnostics and Ultrasounds