news & research
Neurological Testing Booklet
Dr Neil Simon, Medical Director of Northern Beaches Neurology has put together a booklet outlining the most common Neurological tests and procedures that can be ordered by your local General Practitioner.
This document is designed for Medical Practitioners, but if you are an interested patient, then you may find some of the information included in the booklet of interest.
Over the next few months we will be looking a little closer at all of these tests and procedures in this news section of our website. Feel free to post questions and give suggestions for our next post.
or email email@example.com for a copy to be sent to your practice .
RECENT POSTS & TIPS
- Headache Diary
- Sleep Deprived EEGs
- Neurological Testing Booklet
- Neurological testing workshop for GPs; Tuesday 29th October
- Experts in the world of Neurology
- Come and see us at our new clinic - Northern Beaches Hospital
- What is a NCS, NCV, EEG, EMG and what on earth does a neurophysiology technician do?
- Northern Beaches Neurology leading the way in Nerve and Muscle Diagnostics and Ultrasounds