news & research
Neurological Testing Booklet
Dr Neil Simon, Medical Director of Northern Beaches Neurology has put together a booklet outlining the most common Neurological tests and procedures that can be ordered by your local General Practitioner.
This document is designed for Medical Practitioners, but if you are an interested patient, then you may find some of the information included in the booklet of interest.
Over the next few months we will be looking a little closer at all of these tests and procedures in this news section of our website. Feel free to post questions and give suggestions for our next post.
or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy to be sent to your practice .
RECENT POSTS & TIPS
- Why Audiology and Neurology work hand in hand
- Northern Beaches Neurology welcomes new Memory Psychologist
- Christmas & New Year Hours 2020/2021
- World Federation of Neurology Newsletter
- What is a Neurologist?
- Patient Feedback form
- Coronavirus Update at Northern Beaches Neurology as of the 10th September 2020
- Migraine Treatment Update
- Botox for Spastcity- for GPs