news & research
Migraine Treatment Update
If you are a migraine sufferer, then trying to find a treatment that suits you can be a long and often painful path.
Our neurologists at Northern Beaches Neurology are at the forefront of new treatment options. Dr Alexis Selby, one of our consultant neurologists recently assisted in the writing of the article below for the Sydney Morning Herald regarding a new migraine treatment. We have posted the link below.
To book an appointment to meet with Dr Selby, or any of our other neurologist please call us on 02 9982 2270 or email us at email@example.com
RECENT POSTS & TIPS
- Ultrasonography in Diagnosis of Peripheral Nerve Disease
- Why Audiology and Neurology work hand in hand
- Northern Beaches Neurology welcomes new Memory Psychologist
- Christmas & New Year Hours 2020/2021
- World Federation of Neurology Newsletter
- What is a Neurologist?
- Patient Feedback form
- Coronavirus Update at Northern Beaches Neurology as of the 10th September 2020
- Migraine Treatment Update