news & research
Migraine Treatment Update
If you are a migraine sufferer, then trying to find a treatment that suits you can be a long and often painful path.
Our neurologists at Northern Beaches Neurology are at the forefront of new treatment options. Dr Alexis Selby, one of our consultant neurologists recently assisted in the writing of the article below for the Sydney Morning Herald regarding a new migraine treatment. We have posted the link below.
To book an appointment to meet with Dr Selby, or any of our other neurologist please call us on 02 9982 2270 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
RECENT POSTS & TIPS
- Patient Feedback form
- Coronavirus Update at Northern Beaches Neurology as of the 21st July 2020
- Migraine Treatment Update
- Botox for Spastcity- for GPs
- Management of Nerve Injuries- for GPs
- How to deal with Migraines
- Headache Diary
- Sleep Deprived EEGs
- Neurological Testing Booklet
- Neurological testing workshop for GPs; Tuesday 29th October