news & research
Come and see us at our new clinic – Northern Beaches Hospital
Northern Beaches Neurology now has a clinic at the new Northern Beaches Hospital (NBH) in Frenchs Forest. The new clinic, located on level 6 in the specialist section of the hospital, offers all the services of our Dee Why clinic in the new state of the art Hospital.
As Head of Neurology at the NBH, Dr Simon splits his time between Dee Why and French Forest along with other members of the specialist team.
NBN now has the capacity to do Nerve Conduction Studies and EEGs at both clinics.
To make an appointment at either of our clinics:
Contact the Northern Beaches clinic
Contact the Dee Why clinic
RECENT POSTS & TIPS
- How to deal with Migraines
- Headache Diary
- Sleep Deprived EEGs
- Neurological Testing Booklet
- Neurological testing workshop for GPs; Tuesday 29th October
- Experts in the world of Neurology
- Come and see us at our new clinic - Northern Beaches Hospital
- What is a NCS, NCV, EEG, EMG and what on earth does a neurophysiology technician do?
- Northern Beaches Neurology leading the way in Nerve and Muscle Diagnostics and Ultrasounds