news & research
Come and see us at our new clinic – Northern Beaches Hospital
Northern Beaches Neurology now has a clinic at the new Northern Beaches Hospital (NBH) in Frenchs Forest. The new clinic, located on level 6 in the specialist section of the hospital, offers all the services of our Dee Why clinic in the new state of the art Hospital.
As Head of Neurology at the NBH, Dr Simon splits his time between Dee Why and French Forest along with other members of the specialist team.
NBN now has the capacity to do Nerve Conduction Studies and EEGs at both clinics.
To make an appointment at either of our clinics:
Contact the Northern Beaches clinic
Contact the Dee Why clinic
RECENT POSTS & TIPS
- Why Audiology and Neurology work hand in hand
- Northern Beaches Neurology welcomes new Memory Psychologist
- Christmas & New Year Hours 2020/2021
- World Federation of Neurology Newsletter
- What is a Neurologist?
- Patient Feedback form
- Coronavirus Update at Northern Beaches Neurology as of the 10th September 2020
- Migraine Treatment Update
- Botox for Spastcity- for GPs