news & research
Christmas & New Year Hours 2020/2021
We’d like to thank our patients and doctors for what has been a challenging year. With our constantly changing State and Federal Health laws and the unease the pandemic has created, we have all had to work together to make 2020 work. And we did it!
We will be closing our clinic from the 23rd December 2020 through to Monday 4th January 2021.
We will be unable to return calls or emails during this period, so if you are suffering from a medical emergency, please ring 000 or present to your local emergency department. If you have any other medical concerns please contact your GP.
If your matter can wait leave us a message on 9982 2270 or email email@example.com and we will be back in contact after the 4th January.
RECENT POSTS & TIPS
- Ultrasonography in Diagnosis of Peripheral Nerve Disease
- Why Audiology and Neurology work hand in hand
- Northern Beaches Neurology welcomes new Memory Psychologist
- Christmas & New Year Hours 2020/2021
- World Federation of Neurology Newsletter
- What is a Neurologist?
- Patient Feedback form
- Coronavirus Update at Northern Beaches Neurology as of the 10th September 2020
- Migraine Treatment Update